Monday, February 6, 2012

A New Month..and I’m Way Behind!!!

Ahhhh!  I can’t believe it’s already February 6th.  I am falling behind with this photo challenge! I blame it on California.  That sunshine did something to my motivation! Smile I have taken pics, but it’s the getting them posted part that is kicking my tail!  I think I’m going to take part in this challenge this month…

February Photo a Day

This is a challenge from FatMumSlim, who I know nothing about, except that she is offering a photo challenge this month.  I am going to be linking up there.

It just seems to help a lot when I have a daily goal instead of just snapping pictures aimlessly, which will more than likely result in a picture of one of my children being taken.  They seem to be my favored subjects these days!  For the first five days of February I am just going to post some random pics I’ve taken…and then I’ll pick up on the 6th with a picture of dinner.  Chili is on the menu, so we’ll see how that goes!  Happy snapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment